Sunday, January 13, 2013

Totally Got Chased out of Love park

Fellow skaters, it seems out ever uphill battle against security guards will... well never end. yesterday a couple friends and I get to love park and start what we feel is a pretty good session. Nose 5-0's simple tricks down the three stair. I was skating flat getting warmed up. Next think I know, I look up and everyone's making a run for it. Now I didn't even see the Security guards ( or know that they cared that we skated Love park since we do every Saturday ) . Long story short they caught up w. one of my boys took info then let him go. Its lame that they still don't want us skating there, and the skate park next to the art museum isn't even close to being finished so where are we supposed to go Philadelphia? Here's hoping we find a compromise soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtz.....

Ad Choices